|On the basis of the biblical phrase,
"visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, to the third and
fourth generation," the author traces Family Mess or "generational
bondage" in the family of Abraham to the fourth generation. As the
father of Israel and of the Christian faith, Abraham provides an
excellent example for us to examine his family mess in order to help us
conquer our own.
Greater Than Family Mess will help you . . .
- Understand how God worked through the difficult
- Old Testament characters to give them a destiny.
- Understand the impact of dysfunction in your family
- Look at dysfunction and co-dependency from a biblical
- Identify your own "family mess."
- Understand that God is greater than your upbringing.
- Pursue your hopes, dreams, expectations, and destiny
in the Holy Spirit.
God worked in the midst of Abraham’s family problems to give the
promise of a brighter future. He gave Abraham and his posterity a
destiny that overcame their outward limitations. Praise God that He
does the same thing for us, the spiritual children of Abraham.
Greater than Family Mess is soon to be available on Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com,
BlackCBC.com and wherever
fine books are sold. God is Greater than
Family Mess is published by St.